Pages

30 Jun 2011

"If only we'd stop trying to be happy, we'd have a pretty good time."
Edith Wharton

Well, I'm home from hospital. In fact, I had my op Saturday and came home Monday but I've been convalescing since then. Which basically means I've been hobbling about the house doing not much at all and lying on the bed reading books. The anaesthetic and the copious amounts of morphine pumped into my body made me feel like hell on Sunday but now I'm good to go. Well, ish. Things are good. I'm pleased. I'm grateful. I'm trying to stop myself from wanting more all the time, wanting to be better faster, right now. I should be over the moon with where I am right now, cos it's pretty awesome.
XXX

6 comments:

  1. glad i found you, too! following you back!<3

    love, polly :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to look back and see why you had surgery, but apparently I'm not very patient...I couldn't find it! I hope you are better and 100% soon! Surgery of whatever kind is no fun )c: I had surgery on my foot 2 years ago and it was one of the worst experiences of my life! Well, not really, but it sucked (c:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aubrey- It was spinal. And I never mentioned it so no wonder you couldn't find it! I've got a nice little scar to show for it. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh... get well soon! im sending good energy to you.. :)
    xxx
    chridtina

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such an amazing attitude. I hope you feel 100% soon!!! And thank you for your comment, it was so lovely. That is so cool that you got your Masters and worked for some magazines and did some freelancing!!! I would love to do both of those. You're very inspiring :)

    Feel better!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. inspiring quote! hope you start feeling better soon! but for now, enjoy your bed and good books :)

    ReplyDelete