Pages

13 Nov 2012

goals for November

•organise the study

This is a task which has been long overdue. Our middle room has become a bit of a dumping ground. I need organisation, I need a vision, I need a plan. I need to get a Pinterest page dedicated to sorting out this muddle of a room which could be so much more.

•set the alarm each morning and actually get up when it goes off

Yep, I'm definately not a morning person and jumping out of bed when it's still dark outside it so not my style. But these days, with a little girl in nursery, I have no choice. Alarm bells it is then. 

•prepare my clothes each evening ready for the next day

This would definately help with my morning struggles, and it would go some way in preventing me looking like a bag lady when I approach the school gates. I used to do this, in my pre-child/ pre-move days and somehow, in a house without a wardrobe, I have completely given up the ghost.

And a treat if I achieve my goals-

from Zu- found via Jen's blog
How much do I want this print? Enough to achieve my goals? We shall see. But it sure is pretty, isn't it? 

Have you got a goal or two for this month? What would make your life lovelier? And what would you treat yourself with?
X

No comments:

Post a Comment