Pages

6 Mar 2013

me party


Tomorrow night my husband is out of town for work and so I'm home alone with Edie. Maybe some of you will know what I mean when I say that it can be no bad thing to every once in a blue moon have the house (almost) to yourself?

Of course I'll be over the moon to welcome him home come Friday night but for that one evening I'm intending to focus entirely ON ME (that's after I've fed, washed and gotten Edie off to bed of course). 

A me party.

A party just for one. 

One very pregnant, tired out lady who could probably do with going to bed at 8.30 but hey, you gotta take your me party kicks where you can these days.

But unfortunately, what happens at the me party stays at the me party, so that's all I can say on the matter.

7 comments:

  1. Enjoy your party! I love having the house to myself. Favourite food. Favourite telly. Favourite music. Bliss. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I sooooo know what you mean! ENJOY. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Have fun - I always like to paint my toenails when I've got an evening to myself, but I remember all too well how hard that is when you're very pregnant! Whatever you get up to I hope it recharges your batteries. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love it ... me parties are the best ... have a lovely time ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I am having an 'after hours' me party now - everyone is as,eel, I am finishing off some knitting and reading blogs. Yes, rock and roll, that's me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes I know what you mean. I am on my own tomorrow night. After kiddos in bed, my plan is a great film that D won't countenance (Julie and Julia p'raps!). You have a great night yourself, Jo xx

    ReplyDelete