Pages

17 Jan 2013

I made this


OK, so this is what I drew/made back on Tuesday with my few hours to spare. Plus a few more yesterday... And maybe a couple this morning... And it's still not finished. 

But I did it, I made time to MAKE SOME NEW ART! It's not as easy as it seems to find time to do what you love when life keeps getting in the way. 

I still have some work to do on this but I'm pretty happy with it. 

Making little sacrifices to put what's important to you a top priority over say, cooking dinner, is OK sometimes, right?! 

5 comments:

  1. Yay!! It's lovely - and yes it's really important to be able to prioritise your creative needs when inspiration hits. As long as kids get fed it's ok for it to be a 'snacky tea' sometimes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I can't get away with not feeding Edie. From the minute she gets in from nursery she begins a hourly routine of demanding food of some kind. In that way that persistent way kids do that drives you insane. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello darling Anna! Gosh, this is just lovely. :)

    I really love your artwork, and was wondering how you feel about working on commission? I'd love to create a logo for Sparkles & Crumbs, and have a really clear idea of what I want - however, it's proving quite hard for my graphic designer friend to do via computer, so maybe your mix of hand-drawn art would be just the ticket! Will it be alright to drop you an e-mail and inquire about prices, time-scale etc?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely Anna ... well worth setting time aside for ... and I know that constant demand for food ... sometimes I feel like it will never stop ... it drives me bonkers :) ... wishing you many more hours of fun ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, love it! I think it's so important to take the time to do something we love, especially when it's a creative pursuit so kudos to you for carving out the time, I know it's not easy!

    ReplyDelete